BUYERS-THIS WILL MOST LIKELY HAPPEN...
- You will not be told how much money to bring to closing until the day of your closing and many times only hours or minutes before the closing
- The dates on your contract will change, perhaps multiple times
- You will become anxious or nervous
- You will become irritated or annoyed about frequent and last minute paperwork request with seemingly impossible deadlines
- The seller will negotiate 2-5 times on this transaction. They will negotiate the purchase price, the inspection, potentially the appraisal, the final walk-thru
- You will want to tell your friends and family about your experience on social media sites - Don't!
- The Mortgage company will most likely pull another credit report on you days before or even the day of your closing.